Mikescard

Standard Bore
Ride
2004 triumph rocket
Hey all theres probably a million threads on here about triumph torrs.. But I'm asking if anyone is running just 2 Torr and one standard on there bike?.. Would the bike run OK using only 2 triumph torrs and one standard or could it damage the motor?.. I've just got a dink in my lower right hand side pipe and can't find a replacement anywhere so was thinking of replacing it with my standard pipe.. Its a 2004 classic.. Many thanks for any advice

Mighty Mouse

Just above average.
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket GT
Maybe drill out the baffle in the stock muffler. They look the same although the stock is a few inches longer but I bet no one would notice except you and other Rocket riders. A new tune or dyno would most likely need to be done. Others on here can help you more than I. Cheers:thumbsup:

TURBO200R4

stand up straight and grab the world by the a$$
Ride
07 rocket III classic
Maybe drill out the baffle in the stock muffler. They look the same although the stock is a few inches longer but I bet no one would notice except you and other Rocket riders. A new tune or dyno would most likely need to be done. Others on here can help you more than I. Cheers:thumbsup:

YES A FEW EXTRA HOLES TO MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE (SORry caps

Mikescard

Standard Bore
Ride
2004 triumph rocket
Many thanks for your replies, I was more worried after someone pointed out that the torrs have a bigger bore than the standard so it could unbalance the engine n cause damage using a 2 plus one system, something I've never thought about 😳.. Has anyone actually taken the baffle out? N is it easy? To take out and replace? As the dink in my pipe is quite small n with the baffle out I could maybe have access to get the dent out 🤔

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
Hey all theres probably a million threads on here about triumph torrs.. But I'm asking if anyone is running just 2 Torr and one standard on there bike?.. Would the bike run OK using only 2 triumph torrs and one standard or could it damage the motor?.. I've just got a dink in my lower right hand side pipe and can't find a replacement anywhere so was thinking of replacing it with my standard pipe.. Its a 2004 classic.. Many thanks for any advice
I have a 2007 Classic. Run two TOR and one OEM pipe. The bike had gotten way too noisy. Seems like the core stuffing gets burned out or something. No difference in performance. I run them from a CAT eliminator.

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 R3 Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Yup me too. Been running exactly what you asked. 2 TORs 1 stock. TORs on left and top right. Stock on bottom right. No problems at all. And I like it better than 3 TORs. Sound is awesome.
DSCN5537.JPG

Last edited:

TURBO200R4

stand up straight and grab the world by the a$$
Ride
07 rocket III classic
It will not make a difference
Because the three headers go into one and then brance off the ecu will never know know there is a slight differance.
Forget about repairing that tor either replace or forget about the dent.