CanberraR3

Living Legend
Ride
Triumphs, but no Rocket just now.
We imported our criminal types 200 years ago. Unlikely we need any new ones for a job like that. Although the timing of the question is a bit sus........ ;)
Just kidding R3T2013. I actually thought someone on here had found a way of locking the cap not all that long ago. Or was that when Skip was looking? I'll search and see what I can find.

Plutonium

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3, Hayabusa and a Ducati 853
I agree, I’m looking to modify the oil filler cap! Poor design and vulnerable to tampering! You can’t even lock wire it to deter opportunists!

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
I agree, I’m looking to modify the oil filler cap! Poor design and vulnerable to tampering! You can’t even lock wire it to deter opportunists!
F8A538BD-15AC-4E35-9A06-DC802404CB25.png

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
How many folks have you been waking up early with your loud exhaust and pissing off then? ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock