Maint of Rotrex Supercharged bike TTS-Performance

Dmitrey12007

Standard Bore
Ride
BMW K100LT, Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Charger
Hi, been quite a journey. I’ve got mine running ok now. Had to take it to TTS to do the mapping. Nearly drove me mad trying to do it myself. I’ve just fitted the intercooler and offset radiator as I prefer the look.
Understood thanks! In general, everything turned out to be not so simple. I'm glad you managed to win.

Dmitrey12007

Standard Bore
Ride
Understood thanks! In general, everything turned out to be not so simple. I'm glad you managed to win.
Colleagues, good afternoon! Have you already Rotrex changed the oil in the charger system? How much oil and what oil did you use?

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2.5L Stroker Rocket III, Hayabusa
It must be the "Rotrex traction fluid" I believe. Rotrex SX 100 traction fluid. Comes in a 1L bottle.
Took just over 0.5L to fill a new system for me, to the full mark on the dip stick while running, after being primed.

Last edited:

Dmitrey12007

Standard Bore
Ride
It must be the "Rotrex traction fluid" I believe. Rotrex SX 100 traction fluid. Comes in a 1L bottle.
Took just over 0.5L to fill a new system for me, to the full mark on the dip stick while running, after being primed.
Good, bro