R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2.5L Stroker Rocket III, Hayabusa
Due to a few requests on my Youtube channel, coupled with a lack of a sticky/central thread on here, I took an hour on rainy Saturday and made this video showing how to balance or synchronise the throttles on the Rocket III.
Hopefully it will be of some use.

Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
HeHe I just synced the throttle bodies yesterday. My question is, what should approximate value be for all three. I get that they should be the same or as close as you can. But I see you have a value of 570. Mine was at 630.

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2.5L Stroker Rocket III, Hayabusa
If only you could reach the screws with that instead of having to take off the intake plenum. This job is as good a reason as any to go with pod or Ramair filters.

HeHe I just synced the throttle bodies yesterday. My question is, what should approximate value be for all three. I get that they should be the same or as close as you can. But I see you have a value of 570. Mine was at 630.

Have seen 540 - 670 hPa on mine.. as long as they're balanced, it's good. Unless you got like 900, then you probably got a leak 😁

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Due to a few requests on my Youtube channel, coupled with a lack of a sticky/central thread on here, I took an hour on rainy Saturday and made this video showing how to balance or synchronise the throttles on the Rocket III.
Hopefully it will be of some use.

I just watched it today and its very informative. I also watched the Setting Cam Timing video. If I can make one suggestion the audio is not good and really non-existent on most of the cam timing video. You should look into what happened. Maybe needs to be uploaded to YouTube again.